Thank you for playing with us. We hope you had a great time with us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Braxi's admin application.

3 posters

Go down

Braxi's admin application. Empty Braxi's admin application.

Post by Braxi Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Name : Braxi.
Forum Name : Braxi.
Your registering date : ( Forums and In-game ) , Forums:28/9/2015 ( Activated my account before few minutes ) , In-game : I'm not pretty sure , but I played before two weeks I think...was bussy with school.
Your location : Croatia(Osijek).
How long have you been playing on the Server : I played for like 2-3 days with my country friend RedWolf... , like I said was really bussy with school , but now I can play like before and of course i'll be active.
Contact Possibilities : Facebook.

Explain why you want to be an admin / mapper : I want an administrative status because:. , I want to help the entire administrative team ( about banning hackers etc...) , I want to show my maturity , I want to help new peoples on the server and there's a lot of good reasons like these up ^ , so much that I can not enumerate them all.

Explain why you should be the chosen one and not others : I should be the chosen one because I'm mature , my English is pretty good , I'm helpful player , I've admin experience in SA:MP.
Additional Information ( If you're applying for Mapper , Please include two of your maps ) -NONE-

Admin Commands - /kick , /warn , /mute , /spec , /specoff , /jail , etc...

[ You recently became an admin ]

1) You see a ban evader ( You note that since you saw their IP ) What will you do ? I'll report that guy to higher administrator ( if there is higher admin online ) since I'm junior only , if it turns out that he's really ban evader I'll kick that guy and report him on the forums ( If there's higher admin online that ban evader will be permanently banned i guess ) .
2)You see a player reporting another player for the reason ''aimbot'' , what will you do ? Of course i'll spect reported player , if it turns out that he's aimboter I'll kick him/later report him on the forums.
3)You see someone insulting the server / another player constantly , what will you do ? First I'll mute that rude guy(x3).If he do that again , again , again and again I'll /kick him and report on the forums.
4)You see someone misuse the forums , what will you do ? I'll report that guy immediately and/or I'll try to talk with him and say ''stop mate please'' ( Or something like that ).

1)At least 20 Posts in Forum : -NOPE-
2)At least 10 Hours playing time : -NOPE- I don't think so ( I'll fix that very soon ).
3)Registered for at least 2 weeks on the server and the forum : -NOPE- ( I'll fix that very soon too ).
4)Include a screenshot of your statistics on the server ( /stats > /f8 ) : Sorry but I've nothing yet , but I'll fix everything very soon.

So guys thanks for reading hopefully u like it.
-Best regards.

Braxi

Back to top Go down

Braxi's admin application. Empty Re: Braxi's admin application.

Post by RedWolf Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:24 pm

Best Admin Application xDD

+1..
-Active
-Mature
-Helpful

RedWolf
Junior admin
Junior admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:22 pm

Applications are no more accepted until the next build comes . Server has been closed temporarily . You will be notified of the Next Build .
Eclipse
Eclipse
Founder
Founder

https://uffr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Braxi Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:30 pm

Yea , sure thanks for letting me know.

Braxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Braxi wrote:Yea , sure thanks for letting me know.

Welcome , Stay tuned .
Eclipse
Eclipse
Founder
Founder

https://uffr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down