Thank you for playing with us. We hope you had a great time with us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beast_mode's admin application

5 posters

Go down

Beast_mode's admin application Empty Beast_mode's admin application

Post by Beast_mode Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:12 pm

Name: Beast_Mode
Forum Name: Beast_mode
Your registering date : ( on forums and in game)15-09-2015

Explain why u want to be an admin / mapper: i want to be an admin because there are a lot of hackers playing in the servers.So we should ban them in order to make other players achieve a good play.So if i get admin i will surely ban the hackers and make the server hack proof.

Why you should be the chosen one and not others :I am mature,I have good english speaking skills,I am active.I will ban hackers from the server.Give required punishment to abusers also.I also know to solve other player's problems as well.

Additional Info. : (if ur applying for mapper pls include 2 of your maps) Applying for admin and not mapper.

Situation Based Question

ADMIN COMMANDS - /kick , /warn , /mute , /spec, /specoff , /jail , /disable caps , /Enable caps , /clearchat

You recently became an admin.....

1)You see a ban evader (u note that since u saw ip of joining) what will u do? I will use /getip command to check the players ip and if it matches with the ip of any previously banned player.We will know that he has ban evaded.So i will /kick him and give proofs to higher post admin to ban him from the server.

2) You see a player reporting another player for the reason "aimbot" what will you do? I will send duel request to him.If he accepts the duel request i will use bandicam or fraps to record his gameplay and then if he is using aimbot i will /kick him and give this proofs to higher post admin so he can be banned from the server.If doesnt accept duel request i will /spec him and check if he is using aimbot and /kick him and present proofs to higher ranked  admin.

3) You see someone insulting the server / another player constantly , what will you do? : I will first /mute him for 60 seconds and then for 120 seconds and then for 180 seconds.If he continous to do it i will issue warns to him and when warning reach 3/3 he will be kicked from the server.

4) You see someone misuse the forums , what will you do? :I will ban him temporarily for 1 day and then if he continous to do it i will ask some higher admin to take action against by presenting proofs to him/her.

Thank you

Regards,beast_mode(Dbh co founder).
Beast_mode
Beast_mode
Junior admin
Junior admin

Back to top Go down

Beast_mode's admin application Empty Re: Beast_mode's admin application

Post by RAAJGAMER Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:19 pm

NICE English without errors . Active member . Nice so +1 . Best of Luck Smile
RAAJGAMER
RAAJGAMER
Junior admin
Junior admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:33 pm

+1 . Active . Good Luck Smile .
Eclipse
Eclipse
Founder
Founder

https://uffr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DriftX Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Neutral , Good english , There is no command /getip , Good Luck !
DriftX
DriftX
Head admin
Head admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [AnShu] Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:56 pm

+ you are nice i know you very well
[AnShu]
[AnShu]
Head admin
Head admin